9. Portuguese Baked Eggs
Fresh tomatoes aren’t going to be worth your time around Christmas, but the canned kind will work fine in this sauce. Get the recipe.
10. Cranberry Apple Compote & Honey Greek Yogurt Parfaits
12. Maple-Pepper Bacon
Baking bacon in the oven is by far the easiest, least messy way to cook a lot of it at once — especially when maple syrup is involved. Get the recipe.
16. The Breslin’s Ricotta Pancakes with Orange Syrup
About as super-deluxe as pancakes come. Get the recipe.
17. Butternut Squash & Kale Strata with Multigrain Bread
18. Mini Honey Fruit Cakes
Whatever you do, don’t call it a muffin. Get the recipe.
19. Onion Frittata
Super-simple and easy to throw together last minute. Get the recipe.
25. Bacon, Tomato & Cheddar Breakfast Bake with Eggs
27. Christmas Morning Croissants
Don’t let anyone tell you to hurry up with their damn croissants; perfection takes time. Get the recipe.
28. Breakfast Slab Pie
30. Western Skillet Eggs
Throw in a few bell peppers and suddenly every egg thinks he’s a cowboy. Get the recipe.
31. Eggnog Baked Oatmeal with Caramelized Bananas
This ain’t your diet coach’s oatmeal. Get the recipe.