1. Rep. Henry Waxman as The Phantom.
“Someday I will find love.”
2. Sen. Pat Leahy as The Creature from the Black Lagoon.
“WHEN IS THE NEXT BATMAN MOVIE?”
3. Harry Reid as Count Dracula.
4. Sen. Tom Coburn as Wolfman.
“Nothing is as horrifying as our National Debt!!”
5. Rep. Dan Lipinski as Nosferatu.
“I am really tired of showing up in BuzzFeed lists.”
6. John McCain as The Mummy.
“I was almost President.”
7. Rep. Scott Perry as Frankenstein.
“I thought you were John Boehner.”
8. Rep. Nancy Pelosi as the Bride of Frankenstein.
Happy Halloween from your government!
Read more: http://buzzfeed.com/bennyjohnson/8-members-of-congress-as-classic-horror-film-monsters