1. You’ve drunkenly snapchatted the ending of “Overboard” to an old crush.
This subtly says “I’m doing great AND am also eating McDonalds alone in the empty darkness of my apartment.”
2. You’ve been faced with your own mortality after almost choking on food while watching Shahs of Sunset
“This is it.. the end.”
3. You’ve defended the discount gourmet cheese basket at the grocery store
4. A coworker has said they “saw a bag of wine at the liquor store and thought of you.”
6. You’ve accidentally shattered a neon bar sign
I don’t know what you want from me, man. Shit happens.
8. You experienced your own personal crisis when Nene Leakes was hospitalized
9. You’ve spent your last few dollars on a framed print of Tom Selleck from a fairly unpopular 1990 film
10. You’ve received the dreaded “that payment method didn’t work” email from Netflix
11. You’ve accidentally kept a Redbox disc of “Katy Perry: Part of Me” for 17 days
12. You’ve impulsively purchased a Sam’s Club membership
And you felt like a grown up for about two seconds.