1. Before I even get to my computer, I should probably figure out how to search
2. OK got it. To the web!
3. Searching for “Google” because that is how you search for things
4. Wait, does that say Google?
5. Yes, right. Okay now, what to search?
6. First, gotta check the nEWs
9. See what my friends are up to on Facebook. Does that say Facebook?
Thomas Hodel / Reuters
10. Ah yes, that’s much better
dapd, Joerg Koch / AP
11. See what’s happening on www.internet.com
12. Everythings looks good on the INTERNET
13. Back to Google, got more stuff to search for
14. OH MAN what did I do my Google isn’t in English anymore
15. No no no I wanted Wikipedia to see what language I’m stuck in
16. Oh god what are apps where am I
17. Maybe if I just take a step back
19. What the hell this magnifying glass must be broken
Read more: http://buzzfeed.com/atmccann/how-old-people-use-the-internet