The 10 People In Every Office Meeting
Meetings were invented as a medieval torture device, and the practice is still carried out to this day.
1. The person who is late.
Oh sorry guys, my barista was just SO SLOW this morning.
2. The person clearly not paying attention.
ABC / Via gurl.com
This is probably you.
3. The person using too many buzzwords.
NBC / Via pandawhale.com
“If we just synergize our footprints and go offline for the day, I think we will really grab some low-handing fruit with our increased bandwidth.”
4. The know-it-all.
BBC / Via bbcsherlockftw.tumblr.com
Just. Stop. Talking.
5. The person chatting online with friends.
Bravo / Via realitytvgifs.tumblr.com
Oh this typing? I’m just taking really really detailed notes. About your outfit.
6. The person working on another project.
BBC / Via sherlockspeare.tumblr.com
These spreadsheets won’t edit themselves!
7. The over-caffeinated person.
Warner Bros. / Via fakeplus.com
It’s time for a coffee intervention.
8. The person who doesn’t understand technology.
AMC / Via fuckyeahrogersterling.tumblr.com
Usually the highest-ranking person in the meeting.
9. The person eating lunch.
Columbia Pictures / Via awesomenator.com
Even if the meeting is at 9 A.M. Second breakfast anyone?
10. The person who starts passive-aggressive fights.
Universal Pictures / Via capriamovies.tumblr.com
And now it’s awkward for everyone.